Business to Business Partnership
Accelerate product development & improve your business's competitiveness
Co-Innovate’s ‘Business to Business Partnership’ programme can provide your business with the opportunity to form a strategic cross-regional Research & Innovation partnership to accelerate innovative product and service development and improve your business's competitiveness.
Due to Covid-19, the deadline for applications has been extended.
Apply by 30th April 2020 to get involved.
- Funding up to €150,000 (up to 50% match funded) per Business to Business Partnership is available to support your 18-24-month project
- Funding towards collaborative Research & Innovation projects to develop new products or services
- Support throughout the application process, including €7,000 to assist the development of your project business case
- Structured support through the implementation stage
- Eligible expenditure includes salaries and overheads, equipment, travel & subsistence, 3rd party expertise, prototyping & materials, trials & testing, and IP
- Funding and support to develop your new product or service
- Overcome innovation challenges by sharing knowledge, technology, expertise, and resources through collaboration with project partners
- Increased speed to market, revenues and profits
- Embed a culture of innovation within your growing business
- Access complementary expertise including academia and consultancy