Business to Business Partnership Benefits
Companies that participate on a Co-Innovate Business to Business Partnership can expect the following Benefits:
- Development of new or improved innovative products, processes or services;
- Increased rate of commercialisation;
- Sharing otherwise inaccessible knowledge, technology and expertise;
- Access to complimentary expertise, networks and channels through your innovation business partner;
- Access to academic/consultancy support; and
- Up to €150,000 (up to 50% funded) for an innovative 24 month business to business project.
Cluster Partnership Benefits
Companies that participate on a Co-Innovate Cluster Partnership can expect the following Benefits:
- Access to a collaborative network and innovative research through cross-border/inter-regional and potentially transnational partners;
- Access to complimentary expertise, networks and channels through other cluster members including businesses, academics and consultants;
- Increased ability to apply research and commercialise products; and
- Funding of up to €300,000 (up to 50% funded) will be made available to support each Research & Innovation Collaborative Cluster Project.