Each SME will be partnered with a suitable HEI (Higher Educational Institute) and a bespoke application will be developed outlining an innovative project that has a 12 month plan with the support of an Academic Lead and submitted for approval to the Business with Academia Management team. Upon approval a Project Manager will be recruited by the SME to implement the 12-month work plan in full. The Co-Innovate Project Management Team will oversee the process of appointing the Project Manager but manage advertising the position. The appointed Academic Lead(s) will be expected to work closely with the SME to complete the job specification for the Project Manager. The Academic Lead(s) will be expected to advise on the skill set required and assist the company to appoint the correct individual including being involved in the recruitment process and being part of the interview panel.
- Up to 28 days Academic Institute support for each SME
- Up to 50% of Project Manager Salary for 12 months of €20,000
- Support for travel & subsistence to deliver the project.
- Gain support from and access to the specialist knowledge and resources within leading Academic Institutes.
- Develop the company's knowledge and capabilities while embedding innovation for the future.
- Accelerate the development of your product / service / process to drive your businesses' competitive advantage and boost your bottom line.
- Benefit from the additional dedicated support the Project Manager will bring to your company, while receiving expert advice from the experienced Academic Leads.
- Project management support from the Co-Innovate team.
- The Co-Innovate team will also identify the best Academic Partner for your needs and give assistance with the recruitment of the Project Manager. So no need to worry about these aspects.