The job roles vary from business to business; but the focus is on supporting the main management team to create and develop technologically innovative and commercially viable products and services. The job roles are for a twelve-month period but it is anticipated that the company will provide progression within the company to enhance your career development.
Another advantage of the EU’s Co-Innovate Programme is that no matter what time of year you are reading this, we are always on the lookout for good Project Managers.
All jobs advertised have different criteria however you must have a degree or diploma which matches the criteria of the position being advertised. If you have relevant previous experience in the industry that can also be an advantage.
- Salary up to €40,000 co-funded up to 50% by Co-Innovate Programme.
- Travel and subsistence to achieve project rollout in association with your academic lead.
- Opportunity to work as Project Manager on a real-world project, receiving mentoring and engaging directly with Senior Management Team within the company and Academic Lead while you do so.
- Develop your work experience, skills and personal development.
- Exposure to all departments of an SME and receive a holistic overview of the company.
- On completion of the successful project it is envisaged that there may be opportunities for full time employment within the company.