- Ref no:
- Lenviron Ltd T/A Leinster Environmentals
- Clermont Business Park
- € 40,000
- Plastic Waste recycling
- Contract Type:
- Fixed term contract (12 Months)
- Closing Date:
- 29 Sep 2020 at 4:00 pm
Leinster Environmentals operates a plastic recycling facility with customers based in the UK and Northwest Europe. Leinster Environmentals collects and recycles a wide range of scrap and waste plastic materials from across the islands of Ireland and Great Britain. These materials are then recycled at our facility into high quality secondary raw materials which are used by our customers as a substitute for new or virgin plastics in the manufacture of new products.
To assist further expansion and business growth, Leinster Environmentals is planning to upgrade it’s plant (processing line) with a focus on energy efficiency and possible renewable energy integration on site.
The role of the project manager will be to manage, co-ordinate and oversee all project activities relating to Lenviron Ltd.’s energy (electrical) supply and its efficient usage, throughput and process efficiency. The main duties include:
- Review/Audit the recycling activities within the plant and evaluate the energy flows and process performance
- Propose energy saving interventions that will lead to improved energy performance, including solar PV installation and grid connection and wash water treatment
- Model proposed PV solar systems using proprietary software.
- Assist in the design, procurement, installation, and operational activities relating to plant adaptations, installations and integration of energy (electrical) saving interventions, grid connection and solar systems. Liaise with project partners and contractors.
- Install and monitor instrumentation for short- and long-term monitoring and Prepare project reports and technical documentation, organise/host project meetings and participate in other dissemination activities.
- Assist Lenviron Ltd in other duties appropriate to the nature of the post, including day to day operations, maintenance, and business activities