If you are a SME business interested in developing your innovation capabilities or undertaking a collaborative research and innovation project, if you meet the following criteria then you can apply!
- A manufacturing or tradable services company
- Located in the entire eligible region of Northern Ireland, The border countries of Ireland (Monaghan, Leitrim, Cavan, Louth, Sligo and Donegal) and Western Scotland (Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire and North Ayrshire mainland; South Ayrshire; Lochaber. Skye & Lochalsh, Arran & Cumbrae and Argyll & Bute and Eileen Siar/Western Isles).
- Financially viable
- Understanding of and capacity for innovation
- 1 - 249 full time employees.
- Able to demonstrate the capacity and commitment to support Co-Innovate activity at senior management level.
- State Aid
Priority Sectors include, but are not limited to:
- Life and Health Sciences
- Agri Tech/Food