Simple. Co-Innovate's LEAP initiative provides funding and support to identify an academic partner and attract a talented individual to execute your innovation project. LEAP will match exactly the right academic expertise for your project. Added to that, we will help recruit the highest calibre applicant to work within your business for 12 months. You will choose and employ them, but LEAP pays half of their salary.
- Funding towards a 12-month collaborative Research & Innovation project to develop new products, processes, systems, or services.
- Up to 28 days Academic Institute support for each SME (fully funded).
- Up to 50% salary funding to employ an individual with expertise to help deliver the project for the 12-month period.
- Support from Co-Innovate and the Academic to complete the project application, launch and implementation of the project.
- Support for travel & subsistence costs related to the project delivery.
- Accelerate the development of your product / service / system / process to drive your businesses' competitive advantage.
- Benefit from the additional dedicated expertise the Project Manager will bring to your company.
- Combine expertise and resources to deliver you development faster, and overcome challenges and barriers to your innovation.
- Develop the company's knowledge and capabilities while embedding innovation for the future.